Monday, May 10, 2010

Black & White Photos

Photos taken during a recent auditing trip I made to our Lira program. Enjoy!

The group members trickling in before the start of their weekly training session

Winnie, our translator, studies the curriculum 

Kelly and a young baby killing time before the session

A young boy sneaks a look at the mzungus over a wall

Betty teaching the group

My favorite photo. I'll let the readers caption this one. 

Old woman learning new tricks

Building under construction, taken from my hotel room

Shot of the street leading away from the hotel

This isn't actually Lira, but an old picture from Tororo I had on my computer. Tororo Rock

Also not from Lira. Busiyiyi Falls

On the bus ride home from Lira

The same landscape but in color

No comments:

Post a Comment